About Our Products
TDU VENTED SAFETY PAD
We Not only provide retaining wall systems for your in-ground trampoline, but we also have designed ,engineered and Patented a REVOLUTIONARY safety pad that allows PROPER AIRFLOW to escape through the pad-Minimizing the Common "Pad Slap" noises from the safety pad being forced up with air and then slapping back down on the springs, and it also Increases the bounce quality of your in-ground Trampoline!
- HIGH END 20 oz. heavy reinforced Vinyl with UV resistant Mesh top (mesh allows airflow, and reduces surface temperature for sitting on the pad on hot summer days)
- 34lb UV resistant Test thread for all stitching
- 1" Heavy closed cell Stamped Pad- moisture, and mold resistant, firm yet forgiving pad for both safety and long lasting performance.
- Flush Cut Edges- no vinyl flap that hangs over the edge like most safety pads designed for above ground trampolines- this not only looks great, but is much easier to mow and edge around.
- One of the Best Built Safety Pads on the market! (can be used for both above ground or in-ground trampolines)
*** Having a QUALITY Built Trampoline with a HIGH Spring Count, and Larger 8.5" Springs will help ensure you have a quality bounce when you trampoline is installed at Ground Level.
TDU RETAINING WALL SYSTEM
Our product is a light weight, durable Polyethylene molding, with a patented self locking buckle system. These features allow the user to snap the system together in MINUTES! The TDU System is the ONLY patented in-ground retaining wall system on the market today!
Installation of our kit allows the user to install their trampoline at ground level while retaining the surface from collapsing under the trampoline. This surface retention system also allows a flush transition from the trampoline ring to the ground, making edging, and yard maintenance a breeze!
Our ground level system dramatically reduces the injuries associated with trampolines, by eliminating falls to the ground, reducing the height above the ground while jumping, and eliminating injuries to children walking under the trampoline while others are jumping.
Trampolines that are above ground, especially those with safety nets are an easy target for severe damage during a wind storm. Our kit will virtually eliminate the possibility of having the wind carry away your trampoline.
Prepare a hole 1 ft. larger in circumference than the trampoline, and 3 ft. deep.
Secure inter-locking panels to the top ring of the trampoline using the self tapping screws provided in the kit (as shown in the diagram to the right).
After the panels have been secured around the trampoline frame, it is now ready to be placed in the pre-dug hole.
Once the trampoline frame is level and flush with the surrounding grade, backfill the inside perimeter first (A) with dirt or gravel to the mid-point of the panel then backfill the outside (B).
Install the trampoline mat and safety pad then enjoy your new in-ground trampoline!
TDU 14' VPS TRAMPOLINE
In addition to the TDU Retaining wall System, and the Vented Pad System (VPS) -Trampolines Down Under also Manufactures the BEST IN-GROUND SPECIFIC Trampoline on the Market! ** CAN ALSO BE USED AS A HIGH QUALITY ABOVE GROUND TRAMPOLINE AS WELL**
Our Trampoline was designed to withstand the physical demands of putting a trampoline in the Ground.
- INDUSTRY LEADING FRAME STRENGTH- We use a 12 gauge 55,000 PSI Steel that has been galvanized inside and out, and Powder coated on top of that to ensure the Ultimate protection against rust and corrosion while being installed at Ground Level. The Heavier Gauge Frame and leg components all bolt together with the supplied Nuts, Bolts, and Washers to ensure ultimate strength and rigidity. The Leg Neck joint off of the frame is also 2" longer than most Trampoline designs to increase leg strength and overall frame stiffness.
- INDUSTRY LEADING JUMPING MAT QUALITY: Top Quality Polypropylene Mat material, with Heavy Dacron Vinyl Hem reinforced with 10 strands of 35lb UV RESISTANT Test Thread ensure our jumping mats will withstand the elements, and provide a quality bounce and feel for years to come.
- INDUSTRY LEADING 8.5" SPRING COUNT: Most 14' Trampolines have 96 springs. The Better built Trampolines with 8.5" Springs have 100 count, We designed our Trampoline to provide the Ultimate bounce with 104- 8.5" Springs which is industry leading. There are other manufacturers that offer 104 springs, but they are shorter spring lengths with a smaller diameter, And they do not offer the same bounce quality. ( 8.5" Galvenized springs 1.25" Diameter )
INDUSTRY LEADING WEIGHT LIMIT: 425lbs
- PATENTED VENTED PAD SYSTEM- No other Trampoline comes standard with this High End Vented Safety Pad. Long Lasting, Looks great and will provide you with a great bounce, easy edge maintenance, and a cooler sitting surface for children sitting on the pad during hot summer months!